Congratulations to the Eco-Committee on achieving the Eco-Schools Bronze Award!!
The Eco-Committee have completed an Environmental Review of Charnwood. They came up with 6 targets for their action plan:
- Raise money for a dry bike shed to encourage more people to cycle to school.
- Get all classes growing their own fruit and vegetables.
- Carry out a river/stream clean up.
- Improve the food waste situation at school by composting.
- Reduce the plastic use in school.
- Investigate the possibility of a school pet.
GAME TIME: Do you think you are good at recycling? Click the image below and play Michael, Michael, Go Recycle!
The Eco-Committee are a 'mean green eco fighting machine' that are trying to improve how environmentally friendly our school is. We meet nearly every week and you can see our Eco-Committee meeting minutes below:
Minutes 1 8.10.18
Minutes 2 15.10.18