Year 5 Mr WilcocK
Your homework for this summer. How many of these can you do? Choose at least 5 of these to complete.
- Make up an exciting adventure story in your head – can you retell it to someone?
- Invent something new, can you draw a picture of it or write a description?
- Read a book, comic or magazine somewhere unusual. Can someone take a photo of you doing it?
- Make friends with someone new
- Find a hill and go rolling down it
- Have a water fight
- Make up a dance routine to your favourite song
- Go for a long walk somewhere you’ve never been before
- Collect some leaves and twigs and make a piece of ‘wild art’
- Build something – a den, a fort, your choice!
- Make paper aeroplanes and see which flies the furthest
- Start a scrapbook of your summer holiday memories
- Play a board game with your family
- Stay out till it’s dark. What can you spot? Stars? Bats? Or something else?
- Lie down outside and cloud spot, what shapes can you see?
- Write a letter or postcard to someone
- Climb up a tree and monkey around
- Learn something new, can you find a new hobby?
- Watch the sunset, can you draw a picture of it?
- Visit the library and find a new favourite book
- Get your wellies on and get muddy! Can you make a mud pie?
- Do something kind for someone
- Make shadow puppets, can you do a show for someone?
- Camp out in the garden, what an adventure!
- Find some flat stones and go stone skimming
- Start a collection
- Donate something to charity you do not need anymore.
- Learn to use a compass, can you find your way with a map?
- Go on a bug hunt, how many can you find?
- Hide some treasure and make a treasure map for your friends to find it
- Help to make a delicious meal for your family
- Volunteer somewhere.
The main thing that you must do is…